The West Virginia Association of Rehabilitation Facilities, Inc. has two distinct missions:
WVARF is a non-profit organization that handles service and commodity contracts for non-profit Community Rehabilitation Programs (CRPs) that participate in the State Use Program. These CRPs from all across the state provide employment and other services to persons with various disabilities.
These services include vocational evaluation, training, extended employment, job placement, supported employment and follow up consultation. The primary goal of WVARF and its participating CRPs is to enhance vocational opportunities and provide a stronger quality of life for individuals with disabilities within the state.
Our Mission & Vision
To give every individual with a disability the opportunity to have gainful employment.
We accomplish this by:
- Building a strong network
- Promoting services and products
- Providing continued education and support
- Advocating for persons with disabilities
- Encouraging high ethical standards
- Developing innovative services and products
- Promoting unity and common action
For the public to have a strong, positive image about the products and services provided by the many efficient and financially-viable Community Rehabilitation Programs located throughout the state.
WVARF will be an organization responsive of its participating Community Rehabilitation Programs by assisting or providing:
- State-of-the-art technology
- Defining niche markets
- Promoting and marketing at the local, regional, state, and national levels